Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brief on my brief time in Taganga

Murphy's law of blogging: the more fun things that you find yourself doing, the less time you have to blog about them.  So take my few days of radio silence as a sign that I'm busting with things to share.

Just getting back to Bogota after my time in Medellin and then the "New York" of Colombia, Ibague, where I had a reunion with la famila in Cartagena and my new friends from Cabo de la Vela.  In my effort to stall a bit to find the time to write these adventures up in the manner that the they deserve (i.e. on the plane in a few days), I offer a few more pictures from my time on the coast to entertain and fill in some holes (while purposefully leaving a few others :).

View of Taganga, a small fishing (now also tourist) town that's next to Santa Marta.  Enter with caution, I met several gringos who had gone there and yet to find the ganas to leave!

 A hostel situation, for sure

Bracelets to remember the trip FOREVER.  As there were four of us with matching bracelets, I made a Captain Planet joke (Earth! Air! Fire! Water!) and guess what, everyone got it and laughed!

We go out to a club that's open air and overlooks Teganga (As Andrea indicates here)

It's a lot of fun.....
 
 And when it closes at 2AM, we continue on over to the Israeli hostel, where the party routinely continues until dawn.
 And everyone know that what happens at the Israeli hostel stays at the Israeli hostel! Oi Carumba!

1 comment:

OiRaD_nAvI said...

excelente fuego!!!!! capitan planeta for ever :)