Sunday, March 13, 2011

Culturally appropriate ways to waste time at work


Ever since a friend sent me this spoof of "All the single ladies" about girls at Columbia Business School working on getting an MRS degree. Ever since then, probably because with slow internet and power outages it took several tries to get the full video to load, so I got to listen to the opening bars SEVERAL times, it's been stuck in my head like no one's business.

I'm at the office late, hoping to score a ride home with my boss, and got sidetracked momentarily from the challenges of TB control in Bangladesh by this website that I find hysterical. I was inspired by Beyonce and the CBS girls to think about what a version for this part of the world would like it. Here's my first shot.

(And yes, it is culturally appropriate because pretty much everything on TV comes from India).

Hopefully this will distract you all from your jobs as well and we can have an international moment of lost productivity. Oh wait, it's Sunday, so y'all are not at work. Slackers!

Should I enroll?!

No comments: