Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Lebowski challenge out: new game--power hour

I'm creating a new drinking game for work--for every power outage, I have to drink a cup of coffee (the Bangladeshi version of a white Russian). Today we had 6 power cuts (so far), so I'm a little WIRED.

I sense that as it heats up here (it's almost 80 degrees when I leave the house in the morning--perfect!) and everyone starts turning up the AC, these cuts are becoming more frequent. In preparation, I've found a **fan** as a back up :)

Ok fine, you're onto me. Mr. Zahed did make this sign to pick me up at the airport, and I had to ask him to pose for this picture. I don't actually have a fan to greet me every time I walk into my office, though in Bangladesh, all is possible.

Leaving the office to avoid the possibility of another power cut. All is possible, except for decaf!!

No comments: