Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Harvard girls gone wild: you'll be saree if you miss this video

Between the beauty parlor and the wedding, Ruthie and I had a little time to kill on Friday in our SUPER RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME hotel room (thanks Haider!!) in Chittagong.  All dressed up with nothing to do, with Ruthie looking amazing and me feeling like a mermaid with my blue saree, new glittery gold jewelry, and aquamarine nails (I didn't know adults were allowed to wear this color!), we did what anyone would do: make a music video.  I call this one, "Part of your bollyworld."
Apologies in advance for my camera abilities (at least I'm not giggling while I hold the camera).  No substances were used in the making of this video (although we had been in that parlor with lots of nail polish and hairspray for several hours).  We are just HAVING FUN.  Does it make you want to come visit me?!  
I think I might make it a tradition to make a music video every time I wear a saree, so suggestions for songs (particularly those involving puns on "saree") are much appreciated.
Additional pictures with witty captions and stories coming soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, but you need a mariachi hat to really have a good time.

Michael said...

Saree, I am!

Marland said...

I loved the video! :-)

Marland said...

I love the video.