Friday, July 22, 2011

What I wannabe when I grow up

Farhan says we should judge the song based on the magnitude of the passion with which is was performed. 

Susmita finally released some of the footage from our karaoke night a few weeks ago.  While Farhan's rendition of "Killing me softly" might take the (scallion pan)cake for "song performed in a manner that best epitomizes its title," I think that this one comes pretty close not with the performance that's being performed, but the peanut gallery of comments and accompaniment that comes from those holding the camera.  Pretty amazing stuff.

There's always that guy in the background being sketchy.
It just so happens that in this case, he's one of my good friends.
Miji (whose birthday we were celebrating) didn't seem to
notice.

No party in Bangladesh would be complete without
a little pointing.



No comments: