Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hang ups

Things I acquired this week for my apartment:
Cutlerly
Pot/pan
Dishrack
Curtains
Bucket and laundry detergent

Things that I've yet to buy (though not to say I haven't tried on a few):
Stove
Fridge
Bed
Bedframe
Dresser/Wardrobe (there are no closets in my flat!)


But one room is pretty much furnished; I just have to go grab my speakers from a friend's place and then it will be complete.  Can you guess which one it is:




And yes, I have a super sweet view from my balcony (or balconies rather, since there are three!).  Still working on the hammock......


I've had the bag at home for under 12 hours and already spent one beating the mess out of it.  It's not somerville boxing club--my country music mix is a slightly different vibe than what Rae plays on repeat (rocky theme song, for example)--but it's pretty awesome.  

Now, to start wearing my wraps so my gloves don't dye my hands black again.  Ahh, Bangladesh......no way to avoid getting your hands dirty in this place.....

No comments: