Saturday, February 22, 2014

Feni, Feedi, Fici

Translation from "Latin": We came, we ate, we had fun.


Over the last few months, Shazzad designed a series of murals for a new amusement park opening in place called Feni.  Now that the hard work is over and the park is open, we organized a road trip to go check it out.


It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.
We get an extra long ride because we are special guests!!
You need the music for the full effect.
My first train ride in Bangladesh.
It's a bird.  It's a plane. It's.....
Or am I more of a spider(wo)man?
Mouthing off.
 While Shazzad has a long, serious conversation with the park owner, Naveed, Amanda and I run around being silly.  Luckily the area is fairly empty, so few people notice our antics and goofy photos (trust me, there's a lot more than the ones posted here).
The owner invites us to come back any time.  It's always nice to have an amusement park where I can duck in if I'm desperately craving a ride on a swing, a train, or a Ferris wheel (unfortunately it wasn't working when we were there).

No comments: